Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zion Institute

The most prestigious high school on Pandora Island has become available to all kinds of children from all across the world!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the rules!
You need to limit yourself. Read me now.

A lonely stroll in the park.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TribalStars
TribalStars

A lonely stroll in the park. Empty
PostSubject: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Alice had, had enough of exploring the institute, she wanted to see the world beyond the walls of what seemed to her like a castle. Her black hair was like an extreme lion mane that had been wind swept, her purple bangs, blown this way and that; her bronze hands had rested on the edge of her shirt, as she dragged her feet along the path. Her dark eyes swept in the surroundings, a small grimace twitched upon her face as she noticed a small couple on the grass, in what seemed to be a tonsil tennis sensation.

"Ugh... Disgusting."

She would of muttered under her breath, as she turned in the opposite direction, perching herself on top of a burgandy bench as she clasped her hands, and rested her chin upon her hands. She was sat there for what seemed likes hours, just taking in the over rated romantic park, she sniffed slightly, another grimace twisting her face as she gained a strong wiff of roses.
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Malus prowled into the park as dusk settled over it and noted the girl on the bench and her reactions to the place and laughed darkly,understanding why she reacted in such a way completely.He settled not far from the bench the girl was on among a small group of shrubs and beneath a willow tree,organise his naggarothi style robes of black and purple around him comfortably,the v-neck of the inner robe revealed a large octagonal amulet with jewels of black onyx studding the outer rings and a single,deep red blood stone marred with white at it's centre,the blood stone glowed with power as Malus began to meditate,taking in the swirling energies within the park.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Yoh had been in the park since the early morning, not wanting to go to class, he lay along a large branch, surveying his surroundings, he decided to take a small nap in the trees, as there had been nothing else to do.
He woke up hearing the young unknown ladies comment of the couple in the grass, he peered down laughing a little to himself, Yoh had a good view point at this point, his eyes then shot across to Malus, curious to what he was doing but paid no attention not worrying. He brought his attention back to the girl who had now sat down on the bench directly under his tree branch. The young guy crawled to the end of the branch, dropping down, his long trench coat fluttering after.

"Hey there, Im Yoh", He said instantly after landing, smiling to the little female on the bench.
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Malus sat beneath the willow tree still,he heard Yoh's voice and simply pushed all other thoughts to the back of his mind,drawing forth the dagger of Torxus,the jagged,blood red blade glinting in the light as he lay it upon the ground in front of him before opening his eyes,he looked first at the one in the tree then the girl "And I am Malus Darkblade of Hag Graef."
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:55 pm

"Ur..." She would of stuttered as she looked at the male now speaking to what looked like her, turning her heads she looked at the male meditating not an inch away from her. Slipping from the bench her cheeks softly flushed she would look away.

"Hi...People know me as Alice... Well. I say people know me... I'm really a loner."

She would of been babbling on with herself as she wasn't a pretty good conversation starter. She wasn't the most interesting person, just a couple of scratches and bruises of her history, that created the being she was today, a cynical being. One who never knew true love. Stepping away from the two beings going in the direction of behind her but never turning to see behind her. Shy. That's what she was. She hated herself for the problem but it had stuck with her since her childhood. Un trusting was another problem of hers. Letting the beings get close to her was stupid, strangers? Close? NO! She wouldn't allow such perpostrous things happen.
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Malus laughed bitterly when she said she was a loner "You're not the only one Alice." He said in a dark tone,his alabaster white skin too pale to be human and his tapered ears too long as well,his haughty features leant him a haunted appearance as did the spiralling marks up his arms and the black veins visible on his neck and arms.He smiled bitterly,his pearl white teeth were naturally pointed like the rest of his kind.His robes lay heavily against his form,the sash of purple silk across his chest lay oddly over the woollen,linen and silk robe layers.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

She let her eyes gaze over the male a unhelpful look upon her face as she took in the prominant features, for example his neck. It looked like a thousand leeches were travelling through his skin, yet they were just veins. Shuffling backwards more she would catch the back of her foot upon a rock that was situated under her in a painful manner. Jumping she would rub her left buttocks from the pain as her cheeks turned a tomatoe red. A simple sigh said it all as she looked down ridden, tired, and extremely fed up, raising her scarred bronze hand which made a unsuccessful attempt to flatten the mane upon her head as she spoke her words, a horrible twang stepped up.

"Well. By the looks of you. I'm not surprised."

Covering her mouth as she said this, not meaning to be harsh, nor did she want to seem like a foul unsocial being, though she must admit, she had been thinking of running away from the being. He was like her father. Yet... More black... more dull. Well. That would be the only name for it to be truthful.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:33 am

The young male burst out laughing at her reply to the dark man beside him, Yoh acted rather cautious of this man, not knowing if he should trust him.

"Well, Im Yoh, as you kow, not the best of the bunch, but thats me".

He said straightening his features, reached his left hand up to his head, fixing his hair down a little before gazing at the weary girl, who seemed almost scared.

"What brings you to the park then, Alice? Anything interesting?... Or do ya just wanna see the outside world?".

He let his face before more relaxed although in his mind, he couldnt stop laughing at the young girls responce. Yoh then slid his hands into his long tench coat pockets, smiling to Alice, trying to be warm and comforting.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:44 am

Falling still and feeling slightly awkward, the female would change her focus to the male; Yoh. A small sigh from her lips as she relaxed slowly, still being a tiny bit cautious.

"Well... I'm bored of school...You?"

She would raise her hand to her hair pulling her mane down harder, feeling slightly like a tramp, with her messy hair. Her purple bangs being flattened to her forhead. Her face would of relaxed as she could see the male was laughing at her respone, still feeling slightly harsh she dropped her head, and looked at the male; Malus, muttering under her breath.

"Sorry."

Her bronze scarred hands would of found her jean's pockets, dancing around her belts... Awkwardly fidgetting with herself she would stand there her head hung as she would be staring down at the green grass terra.
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:13 am

Malus just laughed a harsh laugh "I know what I look like and you do not know what lays within my mind,so I shall enlighten you both,a great daemon of chaos lays within my very body,tainting my being.Your warning has been given,be cautious with your words and actions,he is volatile." and then he went silent,when Yoh laughed a deep growl burst from Malus' lips. He then looked at Alice and a small smile formed on his lips,an almost friendly smile,he whispered back "There is nothing to apologise for,you spoke your mind,I respect that."
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:20 am

She had bowed her head silently, feeling even more awkward for apologizing, her teeth bared down into her lip so hard she had caused a small ringlet of blood to form on her rose pert bottom lip. Upon hearing his growl she would squeak slightly, falling to the floor once more, shivering as she did.

She would of scrambled to stand up again, running behind a small hedge ducking to the floor, her eyes being seen over the top. The granite shining loud, as she blinked. Her cheeks were flushing bright pink due to the fact she felt childish on how she was hiding.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:27 am

"Come on Alice, no needa blush, ya' done nothing wrong"

He called to her in his usual childish tone, not wanting to be serious as he didnt like doing so, he toned down his laughing and looked at Alice behind the bush, smiling down to her, keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Im here for the same reason, school was boring today so.. Ive slept in that tree right there"

Yoh raised his left hand out of his pocket, pointing up to the tree that was right above where Alice had sat.

"I was actually having a nice little nap until I heard your comment on the couple in the grass, it made me laugh, so I decided to come down and say hello"

His smile widened a little on his face, as his slid his hand back into his pocket, his eyes on Alice as he tried to be his usual friendly self.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:34 am

She smiled at this now, slowly raising from her hiding position, turning to see the couple still smooching on the grass, now being closer she could see in more detail, there hands were exploring the others body. Turning her hand, her face a look of pure disgust, she kicked her foot at the dirt, uprooting the grass as she did.

"It's disguting. Honestly."

She would raise her voice hoping the couple heard her, as she was not her sweet innocent self no more, her voice being harsh and twisted as she glared at the two. Her face slowly twisted as she started to cough her face turning red. Keeling over as if she held at her stomach, pulling out her bottle of water, taking a big gulp she would of recovered, turning to look at Yoh.

"Sorry about that"

She would twitch her nose slightly taking in another whiff of the roses, she turned her face to the large red roses beside her, her face looking as though she would pounce on them and try to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:37 am

Malus laughed a harsh bitter laugh as the red metal of the dagger of Torxus glistened like blood as it flickered between his fingers without leaving a mark "Such is the nature of humanity,it is not love but the instinct to reproduce finding the most likely partner then being utterly vulgar until you have a child then you humans have no time for such things,I am a Druchii,our instincts are different." then he looked at the rose bush and just grinned "Would you like the roses disposed of?" he asked earnestly.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:41 am

Yoh quickly rushed over and grabbed her by the collar, pulling her away from the roses,

"Please dont"

He said his voice a little filled with anguish and pain,

"The red rose was the symbol of my old family, I picked this tree so I could smell the sweet smell, and remember the good times"

He then smiled again, trying to keep happy and kind.

"So you understand, that I dont want them ruined?"

Yoh laughed a little, keeping a firm grip on her, not wanting the flowers destroyed, he inhaled deeply, loving the very smell of the sweet rose.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:48 am

Shaking her head madly, she would stare at the male; Malus . After pulling herself free from the male; Yoh's clutches., brushing herself down and straightening out her blue chequered shirt.

"Yoh. Please refrain from touching me. Malus. You cannot dispose of nature! It grows back. IT'S A DISEASE!"

She would sigh as she caught herself in the act, biting down on her lip once more. She hated when she had random outbursts of anger at things that she had no control over. It basically controlled her life. Sucking at the blood on her lip she would place her bronze extremely scarred hand on a rose, plucking it from the stem. Her granite eyes taking in the delicate petels, as she pushed her nose into the centre of the bud, taking in a large inhale of breath through the nose, she would of sneezed extremely loud. She would pull her other hand to the rose, pulling at the petal's as she massaged them inbetween her index finger and thumb.

" I don't see what is so good about these... They make me nautious"

Dropping the green stem and half deflowered rose to the floor, she kicked up her leg, stopping on the flower, it once being a delicate love item. Under her foot she would of felt it crumble into a distastful piece of trash. As she did this, she would feel Yoh's eyes bare down on her like she had just murdered someone. What... Murder is frowned upon... She gave an extreme sigh, as she turned to the couple on the floor.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:58 am

Yohs hands had fallen to his side as for a short moment, the young mans normally red eyes, became a midnight black as he seen the flower being crushed, as his clan was, he took a sharp breath in, sliding his hands into his pockets, refraining himself from doing anything that would harm her. He closed his eye lids gently, reopening them, his eyes had returned to their normal crimson red. He then looked down at the ground, holding back his urge to be smart mouthed, the very thing that would get him in trouble in school.

"Everyone has their opinion, Alice, Ill let you have yours"

He looked back over to Malus, his eyes for a split second returning to the midnight black, as he had said his sentence, anger clearly in his voice,

"You ever touch these flowers, I swear, things wont end to well for you"

Yohs gazed shot across back to the flowers, he took in a large breath, smiling at the sweet scent of the flowers.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

She would look to the male; Yoh, a small smirk on her face as she sighed. Taking in a deep breath as she stared at the roses now. Her eyes being the same color. She would turn her wrist over, the small gold charm bracelet that rest there, shining a small purple hint. Muttering a enchantment in a unknown language.

The rose on the floor would disperse into flames, as another rose took it's place on the stem it had been plucked from. The new rose being a small rose bud not yet opened, as she smiled. Turning to Yoh once more she tilted her head, dropping her hands to her side once more, the orb falling back to it's dull black hint.

"I . That was disrespectful of me."
Back to top Go down
lan.mandragon.
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:08 am

Malus laughed loudly at the threat "And you think I have to touch them to destroy them? you also think you can threaten me? you do not stand a chance." And with that Malus rose to his feet,the amulet around his neck glowing with power and the dagger of Torxus held tightly in his hand,its power radiating outward in waves of evil.Malus bitter smile showed the Malice and cruelty that lay with his daemon,and his second personality "Yoh,you will perish like all life on this world one day,do not seek to shorten your life." and with that he left.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:17 am

She would blink at the male Malus, before she turned to look to Yoh. Stuttering as she did. She made an apologie then ran from the garden, her long black hair billowing behind her as her blue chequred shirt lifted around her with the wind.

"I'm sorry Yoh. I have to leave"

Having gained herself alot of space between the three of themselves, she stopped running and walked out the park gates, and turned a sharp right making her way slowly back to the institute.
Back to top Go down
YohAskira
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Yoh had just stood there, staring at the parting two, just standing in the falling sun, his focus mainly on Malus, his sharp words, at his own "threat" towards the young male, he laughed, this man had known nothing about him, his life, the things he had seen, the things he had done. The young man simply laughed, his eyes still midnight black, his twisted mind breaking through.

"Ill show him, he will learn that he cant just say such things, espically to me"

Yohs voice was full of a dark anger, that had not been there before, pivoting on his feet he turned to the back gates of the park, heading away to town, his softer side wanting to calm himself, his dark side wanting destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely stroll in the park.   A lonely stroll in the park. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely stroll in the park.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Institute :: Forum Archives :: Old Posts/Topics-
Jump to: