Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute

The most prestigious high school on Pandora Island has become available to all kinds of children from all across the world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the rules!
You need to limit yourself. Read me now.

Share | 

Too bloody hot...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan

PostSubject: Too bloody hot...   Tue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

No matter how much he tried, Nathaniel was lead face down on his bed in just his white boxers, sweat pouring from his body and ice trying to form on his skin.
He never did function well in the summer, always having heat stroke and passing out, countless water bottles were arranged around his room, some full, some half empty and a small carrier bag next to his door filled with the spent clear plastic bottles.

Why does it have to be so hot, why can't they just fix that stupid air-con?
The heat is unbearable!

He twisted the top of another bottle, taking big hearty gulps untill all was left was stale air inside and tosing it by the plastic carrier bag, planting his face firmly into his pillow, letting out a pained groan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

Malus grumbled as he walked down the corridor,knocking on each dorm door at a time to be greeted by the same,loathed expressions that told him they all thought him a freak,he knew he was but they just could not put it aside,compared to these humans he WAS different,he was Druchii of Hag Graef,not some zoo exhibit.He knocked on Nathaniel's door next "I GOT MORE WATER BOTTLE FOR YA'" he called
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   Wed May 19, 2010 9:36 am

Nathaniel groaned and sat up on his bed, his bedsheets soaked with sweat and spilt water, not that he minded lazing in in the moist sheets, oh how he wanted it to be winter already, even though he was grateful for the water from Malus, he treated him like everyone else he treated, cold and distanced.
Thankyou Malus, still trying all the freshmen this year?
He shook his head disaprovingly, walking a few steps over all the discarded water bottle and taking the new batch from the male and placing them next to his bed.
Before taking his wallet from the bedside table and handing him a £10 note.

Go nuts with it, they still take all banknotes in the shops right?
He said this as he sprawled back out over his bed, in the semi-cold, stagnant pool of sweat and water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   Wed May 19, 2010 10:29 am

Malus' laughed darkly "Aye I am,it was only yesterday one of them tried talking to me and I let T'zarkan play his games with their minds,that boy won't be sane,ever again." and then Malus shrugged " I do not understand the currencies used here very well,I simply trade the coins I arrived in this reality,which are gold, for everything I need.By the way I think you should go have a cold shower then head down to the pool,all those that do not hate me are there playing some water sport,they asked me to get you and then go down as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Are you sure about that? I'd turn that pool into a giant ice cube if I wasn't careful...
He simply frowned, grabbing another of the water bottles and downing it in one and letting it roll on the floor.
Ok, I'll come, but don't blame me if there's ice in the water... -.-
He grunted hard, rolling off his bed, the pool of water he was laying in spilled out over the floor, standing up seemed a real choir for him in this heat, he stepped into his ensuite and closing the door behind him.
I'll be down in the pool in about ten minutes, don't wait for me and go on ahead.
The sound of running water soon flooded the air, ice cold mist seeping out from under the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lan.mandragon.

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   Wed May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Malus nodded and then prowled off down the corridor,his stride bringing him to his room in moments where he slipped inside,grabbed a towel and took off his Kheitan,put swimming shorts,still a new concept to him, on and then his light robes over the top,leaving the octagon of Praan in the room but taking with him the dagger of Torxus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too bloody hot...   

Back to top Go down

Too bloody hot...
Page 1 of 1