Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute

The most prestigious high school on Pandora Island has become available to all kinds of children from all across the world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the rules!
You need to limit yourself. Read me now.

Share | 

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Kiera had found her way to the pool, her hips swaying as she strolled into the clearing. She looked like something out of a magazine in her little pair of faded denim shorts and tank top. Her top was blue, a baby blue matching the colour of her eyes. It's soft material clung to her body in a flattering manner, not too tight but fitted.

A small smiled formed on her sculpted lips as she saw the pool area was unoccupied, her eyes hidden behind her shades. Kiera's black flip flops slapped against the ground softly with each step as she made her way over to the pool side, both hands resting on her hips with a thumb hooked in her front pockets and a towel tucked under her arm.

Reaching the edge, she laid her towel out on the grass before crouching down, her bikini straps now visible under her top. She would swim later, she decided, deeming it a waste to not bask in the afternoon sun for a little while.

Stretching her toned body out on the towel, Kiera propped one leg up, bent at the knee, and closed her eyes, not before she pushed her sunglasses back to rest on her head; momentarily revealing her soft hues before her eyelids drifted to a close. She lay there for a while, time meaning nothing to her as she enjoyed the warm sunshine.

I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave.

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Yoh was bored, and as it was such a fine afternoon, he decided to go for a swim in the schools large swimming pool. With a towel under arm and his swimming shorts on under his clothes, the young man walked over to the changing rooms, dropping off his coat, undoing only a few buttons on his shirt then pulled it off his around his head, Yohs hair bounced down once his shirt had been removed his shoes and socks then swiftly his jeans, revealing his light blue swimming shorts that went down to about his knees.

The young man stepped out of the changing room with his towel under arm, Yoh admired the evening sun, showing his slight and well musclear features well. He hadnt noticed Kiera laying along the side so he dropped his towel down to the ground then shot towards the pool then jumped, getting his body in a position to dive as he called out

"Wahoo!"

Yoh crashed into the water with a large splash, he hadnt cared about the bad entry as then he started doing laps, using his powerful arms and legs to move himself quickly along the vast pool.

Last edited by YohAskira on Tue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Kiera's eyes snapped open as the cool water hit her, the splash hitting her before she had the chance to react. Totally oblivious to the fact that some one had jumped into the pool, she jerked awake, a small squeal of surprise mingled with shock escaping her. Slipping off to doze had been a bad idea..

"What the..." she blinked slowly, a shiver travelling down her spine as the cool water soaked through her clothes. The temperature changed was an unwelcome one, the sunshine much more preferable.

She scanned the area then, her light blue optics locking on the disruption. A boy, possibly older than her, swimming lengths in the pool. He mustn't have noticed her. If he did, it was rather rude to do that...Then again, she'd have to get in eventually... She just hated the initial cold of the water, it always knocked the breath out of her. Yes, she knew it was best to dive straight in but.. in a bikini? Eh... Not happening.

Propping herself up on her elbows, she observed for a moment before slipping her lacy tank top off, leaving her in a deep purple bikini top and her shorts. If she was out in the sun, she might as well try to get a tan.

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"Geronimo!" came a loud scream before a body ran past the girl that decided against swimming. The poor soul standing to enjoy the sun was drenched the moment Faydra hit the water's surface.

--
Just before this event occurred, though, the woman was running toward the pool area anyway. She had been pulling at her clothes, trying to get her tank top, shorts, converse, and socks off successfully. She had managed to do so, of course, but left a mess of clothes on the way to the pool. Being stripped of the previous items, a white tank top with Hadouken! harshly expressed across it. (They're her favourite band.) The shorts she had on had a few tears in them, and only came to her fingertips; keeping to the dress code, of course. They were a faded green, the pockets resembling watermelons. Her converse were two different colours; the right shoe, green, the left one being purple. The iridescent neon of the shoes were noticeable against the grass curling around of the open pool area.

She had found herself wearing a bikini, of course, hugging her breasts into place, and keeping her bottom's 'ahem' covered. It was a classic black with yellow 'rich' diamonds all over it. Though it was just the cloths pattern; they weren't rhinestones or anything alike to that. Her long, pale legs were pulling her five foot seven form forward until the moment came. Dyed dark cerulean hair was whipping behind of her, and her makeup 'stained' face was dressed up nice and pretty.
--

The moment Faydra resurfaced, her eyeshadow, being just a faded gray, had been partially washed away. Her waterproof mascara and eyeliner, though, stayed put. She laughed and looked up to the girl while her lower lip was jutted out. "Wow! I'm so sorry! I thought it wouldn't be such a huge splash!" She laughed heartily and allowed her head to cock back while she shook her hair from her face. She really was sorry, though, despite all of the school basically.. knowing her to be a trouble maker. The labret piercing in her lower lip caught the sun, sending a bright glare to dance across her lower lip.

Being wet forced attention to her tattoos. She pulled herself out and stood closer to the girl, her hand extended. It was evident of the Carpe on her left arm, and Diem on her right. The brass knuckle tattoo on her left bicep was definitely the most noticeable. Blue, yellow, and red colored the actual weapon, and a red web was in the fingerslots. It was topped with a crown of some sorts, tipping off of the left side.

Then there were the rainbow stars lacing from her right hip to her left. They were red, orange, yellow, blue, indigo, and violet. In that order from right to left. All were hollow, the outlines being in the color indicated.

She smiled toward the girl and introduced herself as, "Hey, I'm Faydra DiMartino! I'm sort of new here.. so, heh.. Yeah!" She had no issue approaching girls, but boys? Eh. If she liked them, it was okay, if she didn't, it was much easier to ignore their existence.

Live. Laugh. Love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Halfway through his second lap, he had taken in a breath and noticed the now soaked Kiera, he stopped and sunk his head a little, as he started thinking

"Oh... Woops... I should go say sorry"

Yoh powered himself over to the ledge then gently came up out of the water to where Kiera was, he sat down beside her, as his silver/white hair had stuck to his face the young man raised up his right hand fixing it before turning to face her, an apologetic smile on him

"Hey, sorry about that, I hadnt seen that anyone else was here, I really didnt mean to soak you like that"

Yoh had laughed nervously before smiling again to her

"Im Yoh by the way, Yoh Askira"

He had held out his slighty wet hand, with water drops slowly falling off it, towards her, a sign of apology and friendship.
His head then moved over to the attention of the other girl who had came to apologise to this unknown female

"Oh, I thought Id splashed her, I dunno, maybe it was the both of us"

He laughed a little more still with his arm outstretched towards the girl he assumed he had soaked by diving into the pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelliebearX3

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Kiera found herself soon faced with the two, the boy whom she had presumed to be the culprit and another girl, who could also have been the cause. Having failed to notice either of them approach, due to her untimely nap, she couldn't tell who was at fault but really, she didn't mind.

She rubbed the back of her neck, a nervous laugh slipping from her rose coloured lips as she looked between the two, and their outstretched hands. She wasn't shy, but she was new here and had yet to find her footing. It being her first day and all, and both of them seemed... different.

Gathering herself to her feet in one swift moment, Kiera stood at her full five foot seven height. Her chocolate waves hung down to her waist live, swaying gently with the movement. She readjusted her bikini top in the most subtle way possible, making sure it wasn't leaving anything on show. It was her favourite, a deep purple adorned with a black design made out of tiny stones. They were fake, of course but still they caught the light of the sun, a spiral decoration - a tasteful one at that. The halter-neck straps were tied at the back, black against her pale complexion.

She was slim, with appropriate curves which she neither hid or showed off. Her stomach was toned and her shorts seemed to match the bikini top, pale faded denim ones which were quite short but perfect for this type of weather. Her outfits were always cute rather than sexy, she preferred it that way.

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind too much and I was going to get in eventually," she excused them both, each syllable laced with a soft, subtle Irish accent which gave her words a musical feel. She was as sweet as sugar, or so it would seem.

Shaking both their hands in turn, she let a small smile creep onto her lips. Her expression was calm, friendly but with the usual reservations present upon first impression. Meeting new people wasn't exactly her thing, she was alright at it but rarely one to make the first move. If they came up to her, that was fine but it would never really be her to strike up conversation with a stranger.

Then again, these two seemed alright...

... ♥️ ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YohAskira

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

The male stood up along with the female, after shaking her hand he smiled brightly still wanting to be kind to everyone, make as many friends as possible

"Still I apologise for splashing you, that is if I did... So you new to the school aswell?"

He said softly, trying to start a conversation. Yoh was normally the kind of person to start a conversation, he wanted to be sociable to everyone, that was his nature

"Its my first day, so I thought Id check out what this place had and I came across the pool, couldnt help myself but dive in"

The young man brought his left hand up to fix his hair again, then slid both his hands down to his light blue swimming shorts, pulling them up a fraction before turning his focus back to the female that was beside him.

"And how about you? Have you been here often... Or have you been here for a while?"

Yoh was trying to be as nice as he could to everyone, not wanting to make enemies on his first day at this school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

Faydra found her hand taken into the girls easily. She shook a few times, let her go, and took a step back. She was still dripping, her dark blue hair falling to her mid back, just above her waist. She found herself chewing the inside of her lower lip, nearest the right side. Her teeth clicked against the labret piercing while she stared off past the honey brown girl in front of her.

She let her head shake gently so she could pay attention to the female, and male, in front of her. She found the girl's accent to be adorable. "Heh. Alike to both of you, I'm new here as well. My Aunt forced me to come here.. so she could keep "a better eye on me," she says." Faydra had lifted both of her hands and made air quotes while she spoke with a thick Italian accent that was clipped, and mocked her Aunt Chelle.

"Meh. She gets on my nerves sometimes..." She shook her head and smiled gently. "Anyway, It was nice to meet both of you, but I think I'm gonna head back to my dorm and move myself in.. I hope to see you guys around, Kiera, Yoh."

She waved and started off, grabbing her clothes as she walked, her feet being stuffed into her shoes, sockless, of course. It was gross to some, but she didn't mind at all.

Live. Laugh. Love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.   

Back to top Go down

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.
Page 1 of 1