Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute
Hello! It seems you haven't registered yet! Or, mayhaps, you've been logged out! You need to go ahead and log yourself back on so that you can role play!

If you haven't registered, do so now! What are you waiting for? We all know you love High School based role play! You just need to admit it!

Thank you for even considering joining!

Love,

Chelle♥️ & the Staff
Zion Institute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zion Institute

The most prestigious high school on Pandora Island has become available to all kinds of children from all across the world!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the rules!
You need to limit yourself. Read me now.

Leaving. For good.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Hmm... I'm sorry but I have to take a leave, and I won't be coming back. The reason for this? I cannot say, but you probably won't see me around. On meebo. I may pop in a few times... but it will only be in pm. I don't see why I should hinder you all with my presence. I will be on msn and skype as much as I wish though.

I have enjoyed RP-ing with you. But it's time for me to leave.

~ Alice. <3
Back to top Go down
MelliebearX3
MelliebearX3

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:04 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:59 am

D: I wish you would've stayed...
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Leaving you guys without telling you why made me feel guilty, so I'm telling you guys straight.

1. I'm not leaving meebo.
2. It's a relationship problem.
3. Here's the whole thing in detail.

Okay. Theres a guy known as Zex Miyota on this forum. I was in love with him. He held my soul, heart and body. But the male broke up with me for Chelle, And he lied to me, Told me it was for his insomnia, I knew straight away it would be too good to be true to have him as mine. I mean he was amazing.

Well basically I'm leaving because I know Chelle has been flirting behind Brandon's back, and I know she will get bored of him one day, and this forum will go to hell. But that is not why. I'm leaving because I don't want to spend another moment in the same premises as either of the two. Because it makes me sick to the stomach. (: I love the rest of you guys. <3

~Alice "Heartbroken" Storm.
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

>_>; We're not even dating, babe. Laaawl.. he wants to date me. I haven't agreed to being with him, etc.. Soo.. yeahh...
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:15 pm

You may as well.
It's making me sick, Why don't you finish breaking what I have left.
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Soo.. that means that he lied to me too. :] He explained that he was going to legitimately tell you "The reason I'm breaking up with you is because I love someone else." Well, daaang. Thanks for openin' ma' eyes a bit more, lovie. You can think all you want about me. In fact, I want you to hate me for a little while.. it'll give you a reason to stay mad. If you want to, though, you're completely allowed to stop being childish and grow up a bit.

1. You live over seas, and are separated by not only North America, but the f-u-c-k-ing ocean. He lives in California, btw.
2. Apparently, you guys didn't talk at all.
3. Idk. It's not really my business/he barely told me anything involving you two.

Meh. It's annoying to sit here and be judged when.. I'm single; not looking. I don't want a boyfriend right now, and Brandon knows that. He knows it well. He's holding on to the hope of catching me, though.. but I think it best for him to move on.

As for .. flirting behind of his back.

LOL. LO-F-U-C-K-ING L. :]

Ahem. I'm done being childish. :] Feel free to leave the site. :] It won't affect me; I'm here to RP, and create a community for fun. You are definitely more than welcome to stay. <3

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Moros
Moros

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Ouch...

Well, it is sad to see you go. I did enjoy watching your posts and character development. I wish you the best where ever you go and hope that someday we may cross paths again in another RP. Ta-ta for now.

(Just remember, there is no such thing as "good bye". "Good bye" is simply another way of saying "I'll see ya later"...)

[EDIT: Though it would be super awesome if you stayed... Wink ]
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Moros. If you wanna keep in touch, ask and I'll give you every contact you want, As for saying goodbye. This is really good bye, and chelle, I'm not being childish, I'm being truthful.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Rift
Socializer
Oliver Rift

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:37 pm

This is hilarious. I'm sorry to an asshole, but this is priceless. Bahaha. I'm making a back up of this to read over when I'm sad. Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:38 pm

As am I, lovie. As am I. <3
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh, btw. That was directed to Charliie, not you, Chris. >_>; Laawl.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Okay. I'm just seriously pissed off with the way he lied to me, and Chelle I would love to be your friend still with this. It's just taken to me in the wrong way. :/
Back to top Go down
Moros
Moros

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:42 pm

TribalStars wrote:
Moros. If you wanna keep in touch, ask and I'll give you every contact you want, As for saying goodbye. This is really good bye, and chelle, I'm not being childish, I'm being truthful.
T_T So much for trying to be deep and sensitive...
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry... I don't like to be either deep not sensitive :/
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:44 pm

TribalStars wrote:
Okay. I'm just seriously pissed off with the way he lied to me, and Chelle I would love to be your friend still with this. It's just taken to me in the wrong way. :/

I know it has. You have all the right in the world to be upset. <3

Please be so for a while..

Don't promise me this.. but promise yourself this:

don't do anything reckless and inane. <3
Back to top Go down
Moros
Moros

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Aye, very well...
If you wish to PM me your contact info, then please do so. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Hmm... Sorry Chelle but Reckless and Insane acts are my purpose. I do them for a living.
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Inane. It means stupid, pointless, ignorant.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Either way. I've been doing stupid acts for everything and every part of my life, because I'm a risk taker. But I'll take care either way.
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:58 pm

When I say... don't do anything stupid. I mean, don't cut yourself, cry yourself to sleep, wish for death, jump in front of a bus.. etc.
Back to top Go down
TribalStars
TribalStars

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm not pathetic like that Chelle.
Back to top Go down
Chelle
Admin
Chelle

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you for not being so. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving. For good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving. For good.   Leaving. For good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving. For good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Institute :: Forum Archives :: Old Posts/Topics-
Jump to: